Friday, October 30, 2009

Its Halloween!

Halloween.
The only night of the year where people take time to really dress up as something really crazy. The crazier, the better. I've never really spent halloween here in the philippines since we usually spent our vacations in Guam. So I thought this year would be exciting since I get to dress up with my friends, you know, bulky incorporate wigs, crazy make up or just whatever that's out of the world!

SAD TO SAY, Thanks to the major rain damage, Stuck at home. Movies and Popcorn, the usual.
and yess.. like most girls on halloween, they go for the slut look.. I told myself that I'd have a socially relevant, funny and/or scary costume this year, but I couldn't bring myself to actually go through with it.. oh well! i just like what i like ya knowwww. Oh and plus, im so over the slut look, i dressed up as a french maid on my birthday! Really went well. ;)

I saw this picture (below) on the net; and I really loved how she put the pieces together. Like most girls on halloween, they go for the "slutty" variety. But she stood out. She spent one whole saturday afternoon chopping, spray-painting and glue gunning her masterpiece together. It actually turned out better than okay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment