Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Who is your fashion icon?

For my first entry, I want to talk about my fashion icon :)
Fashion is an unbelievable thing. Well, in a good way ofcourse. The way a person dresses up can truly alter their mood. I mean, when you wear something that you really love, you feel really good about it and gains your confidence as you walk along the way. As I talk about fashion with other people, To which I like to respond, “Who is your fashion icon? Who do you see on TV and be like, I want her hair, her clothes, her confidence” It's always best to have someone to look up to. There is always someone, regardless if they are famous or someone you know personally in life. But most of the time they will say, "I'm... not so sure?"


For me. Well, I have several ofcourse. Its Lauren Conrad
Well, it’s funny cause i first saw her on Laguna Beach. From then, I have always admired her great taste in fashion and how she does not try too hard to look her best but she ends up to be. She always looked so classy and elegant in a casual trendy look. She can just throw into her sweats and still look fashionable. She has grown in fame and in visibility through out the show, and i continue to admire her fashion choices. I love how she doesnt have to be in a very expensive branded clothing line but still look amazing. She knows what looks good on her and she carries it well. It doesn’t matter if she’s on camera, out and about with her friends or heading into work, she’s got it. And I just love her for it… she’s definitely my fashion icon!

So, who's your fashion icon? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment